This product is unavailable.
Shoe size chart
Your feet can differ in their size, so choose the longer foot to determine the size of the footwear. Add half a centimetre to the length. Check the obtained result with the shoe size chart.
How to measure the length of the foot properly and what size to take?
You will need: 2 sheets of paper (min. A4 or American Legal), a pencil/felt-pen, a ruler/measuring tape or a Scotch tape.
Measure your foot while standing.
1. Put the sheet of paper onto the smooth surface. You can stick it with a Scotch tape so as it does not move..
2. Put your left foot in the middle of the sheet and outline it with precision. Hold the pencil perpendicularly.
3. Use the ruler to measure the length of the outline. Consider the most extreme points – the distance from the heel to the longest toe.
4. Do exactly the same with your right foot.
Black Derby shoes made of soft calf leather. The inside is crafted in black cow leather. The leather outsoles and insoles ensure air circulation and the highest wear comfort. Natural cork is applied between the insole and the outsole for better cushioning.
- The shoes are blake stitched.
- The uppers are hand-buffed with waxes on cotton brushes.
- Round waxed cotton shoelaces.